Spyro Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Storys

2 posters

Go down

Dragon Storys Empty Dragon Storys

Post by Icestorm Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Chapter 1: Beginning

Let me tell you a story of when a legendary ice dragon called Icestorm saved the world from a evil dragon called Sub-zero who wants to destroy the world.

Jermiah Icestorm's brother comes to where Icestorm is sleeping.Jermiah says, "Ice, hey ice wake up I'm hungry." Icestorm jumps up seeing Jermiah's face. Icestorm says, "gezz you scared the heak out of me! What do you want Jermiah?" Jermiah says l"well your jumpey this morning Icestorm. I said I'm hungry lets get some food." Icestorm gets up and stretches loudly with a yawn. Icestorm says "where should we eat today?" Jermiah says "we could eat in the valley where a lot of caves are and we could even go exploreing in them when we're done."

Icestorm and Jermiah both fly off towards the valley when Jermiah sees something shining in the river they were flying over. Jermiah says "what is that Ice?" pointing where it is. Icestorm says "I don't know but lets check it out." flys to where Jermiah is pointing. Icestorm picks the object up and says "it's gold Jermiah. It's gold." Jermiah says "wow we're rich!" Icestorm sees another and another. Icestorm says "where is all this gold coming from?" He sees a cave with even more gold in it and says "where do you think that cave goes Jermiah?" Jermiah says "what cave?" and looks where Icestorm is walking into. Jermiah says "hey wait for me!" running into the cave too.

Icestorm says "where is all this gold coming from? I've never seen this much gold in my life!" Jermiah says "me too!" Then he sees a shadow go deeper in the cave and says to Icestorm "what was that?" Icestorm sees it too and runs after it and stops at a great door. Jermiah says "wow thats a big door!" Icestorm peaks through a crack in the door and sees a black dragon doing something he's never seen a dragon do before. Icestorm says "I think we should get out of hear!" Jermiah says "why should we Ice?" Icestorm says "I saw a black dragon do some dark magic and we need to get out of hear now!" They both fly out and go home. Icestorm says "lets get some sleep and try and figure out what happened." He and Jermiah go to sleep reslessley thinking about what they saw.

Chapter 2: Meating the Dragon Elders

The next day Icestorm and Jermiah woke up to a rumbling sound. Icestorm says, "Jermiah what is that sound?!" Jermiah says, "I don't know!" Both Icestorm and Jermiah hear a thunderous voice say, "Let the world know my masters power!" Just then the earth beneath them starts shaking and the ground starts to crack from the shaking. Jermiah says trying to keep from falling, "w-what's h-happenin!?!" Icestorm flying up to see where the voice came from "I don't know but I think it has to do with that black dragon we saw in the cave!" Jermiah says while flying up, "We need to get help now Icestorm!" Icestorm says, "I know where to get help from! Follow me Jermiah!" Jermiah following Icestorm asks "Where are we going Ice?" Icestorm says "we're going to the dragon temple where we can get help from the dragon elders!" Both Icestorm and Jermiah fly off towards the temple.

They both see a big temple in the mushroom forest and land in front of the temple doors. Icestorm and Jermiah see the doors open slowly and see a great purple dragon walk towards them. The dragon says "we've been expecting you two. Please follow me." Icestorm and jermiah follow the purple dragon into the temple. The purple dragon says "I am Spyro and we've known this day would come." Icestorm says "what day?" Spyro says "The day of black earth." Jermiah says "what is that?" Spyro says "it is the day of when the dark king called Silver reserects his master called Sub-zero." They all walk in a great room where three other dragons are waiting.

Spyro says "we are the guardians who protect the world from darkness. Each of us is master of an element." The green one says "I am Terridor I am master of the earth. The blue one says "I am Cyril I am master of ice." The yellow one says "I am volteer I am master of electricity." Spyro says " and I'm Spyro and I am master of fire, electricity, ice, and earth." Icestorm and Jermiah still in shock. Spyro says "you two will have to defeat Sub-zero soon but for now we must rest for your training starts tomorrow."

Chapter 3: The Training Begins

As Icestorm and Jeremiah begin to train, darkness draws closer the Dragons and their world, it is only a matter of time before Sub-zero makes his move, meanwhile in the Dragon Temple, Terrador, Cyril, Volteer and Spyro continue to train Icestorm and Jeremiah, “I see, young Dragons, do you have any Elements?” Spyro asked, “No, we don’t have any just yet.” Jeremiah answered, “But I’m sure we’ll learn them all if we train with you guys!” Icestorm said. “Yes, learning takes plenty of time, though, Dragon,” Cyril began, “I’m sure you’ll end up learning your Elements rather quickly, though.” Cyril stated, Volteer stood up, “Yes, no more time to waste just speaking of the Elements,” he said, “Let’s start breathing them.” Volteer said, then and there, Icestorm and Jeremiah’s training session began!

“Come on, Icestorm, Jeremiah; try to unleash your Elements.” Spyro said, “Right!” Jeremiah and Icestorm said, “Practice with those training dummies over there.” Terrador said, Jeremiah and Icestorm ran over and began tossing the dummies around and back and forth, “Now,” Spyro began, “Let the real training begin, release the ape dummies!” Spyro said, just then a bunch of ape dummies came in through the doors, “What the…?” Jeremiah and Icestorm were soon surrounded with apes! “Come on, Jeremiah, let’s give it a shot!” Icestorm said in a battle stance, “Right, unleash our Elements!” Just then, as the ape dummies tackle after the two Dragons, Jeremiah and Icestorm breathe Fire! “Excellent, young Dragons!” Terrador says, “You have released your very first Element, Fire!” Spyro said. “Huh, yeah, now we can fight Sub-zero for sure!” Jeremiah says, “This will be a piece of cake at this rate!” Icestorm stated.

The Training Begins, pt 2:

The next day after Icestorm and Jeremiah learn Fire, they begin to train with Volteer to learn their next Element, Electricity, “Patience, young Dragons, this will most likely take a day or so to learn.” Volteer explained, “Hm, I bet I can make it last 3 minutes if I try!” Jeremiah said, Icestorm looked over at him, “I wouldn’t be so sure about that, buddy.” Icestorm said, smiling. “Let the training begin!” He shouted out. Jeremiah and Icestorm began their training once more with the Temple dummies, and then Volteer let out the ape dummies again! “Oh, here we go again!” Jeremiah said, knocking one of the apes to the ground, “Right, bring it on, Jeremiah! Whoever learns Electricity first wins!” Icestorm says, soon a bunch of apes pile up on top of Jeremiah, “Ugh!” Jeremiah says as his a beaten to the ground, “Uh-oh, Jeremiah, watch out!” Icestorm says, “Take this!” Just then Icestorm lets out a wave of Electricity, blasting the dummies away! “Looks like I win this round, Jeremiah!” Icestorm says, “Huh? Icestorm, behind you!” Jeremiah says, noticing one last dummy remains, “Back off!” Jeremiah says as he shoots Electricity out of his mouth, ‘Well, done, Dragons!” Volteer says, “You have both learned Electricity in one day, excellent!”

The Training Begins, pt 3:

The next day, Jeremiah and Icestorm continue their training without any rest, “Alright, young Dragons, it is time for you to learn the Element of Ice!” Cyril told them, “Ice, huh?” Icestorm said, realizing Ice was in his name, “I bet you’ll enjoy this one!” Jeremiah said, looking over at Icestorm with a smile, “Yeah, you bet!” Icestorm said, “Let the training begin!” Cyril said as the ape dummies came in through the doors of the Temple, “its show time!” Jeremiah said as ran towards the ape dummies, “Game on, Jeremiah!” Icestorm said as he was making his way through the crowd of dummies, “Man, I’ve lost Icestorm in these dummies!” Jeremiah said to himself. “Hm, time to shine!” Icestorm said as he was cornered by a wave of ape dummies, Icestorm opened his mouth, ready to breathe Ice, however once he tried to, nothing came out! “What the heck?” Icestorm said, he was sure he was ready to learn Ice; just then Jeremiah comes and breathes the Element of Ice, knocking all of the dummies away! “Jeremiah, there you are!” Icestorm said, “I thought you were gonna learn Ice before me, Icestorm.” Jeremiah said, “Uh…” Icestorm was confused, “Maybe that was just a lucky shot for you, Jeremiah!” Icestorm said, “Oh, wait, a second, you didn’t finish those dummies, Jeremiah, they’re still standing!” Jeremiah and Icestorm both began to breathe Ice this time, finishing the dummies! “Very nice, young ones, you have both learned the Element of Ice!” Cyril said.

The Training Begins, pt 4:

The last day of Icestorm and Jeremiah’s training would soon begin, “Now, Dragons, today you will be learning the Element of Earth.” Terrador said to them. “Cool, our last one!” Jeremiah said, “Yep, soon enough we’ll be able to beat Sub-zero!” Terrador smiled, “Don’t get too ahead of yourselves now, the day has just begun.” Terrador said.”Right, Jeremiah, we’re in a tie, whoever learns Earth first wins the whole game!” Icestorm stated. “Awesome, I’m ready for it!” Jeremiah said, Terrador stood up, “Let the training begin!” He shouted as the training ape dummies came inside for the final Element training session, “Bring it on, apes!” Jeremiah said, dashing through them all, while Icestorm is making his way above them, “Hm, let’s get started!” Icestorm said, then flying down, racing his way through the dummies, also flying right past Jeremiah, “Go on, now, young Dragons, unleash the Element of Earth, harness it, breathe with it!” Terrador said to them, “Right!” Jeremiah and Icestorm said in sync, as well as they both breathed Earth at the same time! “Huh, looks like it remains a tie, huh, Jeremiah?” Icestorm said, “Yeah, I guess.” Jeremiah said, smiling, “Well done, Dragons, you now have one part left to your training,” Terrador began, “Spyro will be teaching you how to use Fury!” Terrador said.

The Training Begins, pt 5:

“Icestorm, Jeremiah…” Spyro began, “This will be the final part of your training, and you will learn fury, from me!” Spyro said, Icestorm and Jeremiah looked each other dead in the eye, “Are you ready for this?” Jeremiah asked Icestorm, “I couldn’t be readier!” Icestorm told him, smiling, “Get ready,” Spyro said, “It is time to let the training begin!” Spyro said as a wave of ape dummies dashed after Icestorm and Jeremiah, “Hm!” Jeremiah said as he turned around towards Icestorm, “Spyro never told us,” He began, “Are we allowed to use our Elements?” Jeremiah asked, “I don’t know,” Icestorm answered, “If he wants us to unleash the true Dragon within us then I would assume we’re allowed to do that!” Icestorm assumed, just then the dummies ran after the two young Dragons, “Watch out, behind you, Icestorm!” Jeremiah told him, “Right!” Icestorm said as he knocked one of the dummies to the floor with his tail, “Bring it on!” Jeremiah said to the dummies, “Remember, Jeremiah, this one settles everything!” Jeremiah smiled, “I’ll be sure to win, then!” Jeremiah said to Icestorm, very confident, soon enough the two Dragons find themselves cornered by a large amount of ape dummies, “We’re surrounded!” Icestorm and Jeremiah seem to say at the same time, “Icestorm, Jeremiah!” Spyro calls, “Now it is time for you to unleash the true Dragon within you!” Spyro told them, Icestorm and Jeremiah knew what to do, they closed their eyes and concentrated, and they began to fly and then unleashed their fury!

“Well done, Dragons,” Spyro started, “Now that you have learned all of your Elements and accomplished your fury, you may now receive these.” Spyro said as he placed down a very rare looking box in front of them, “What’s inside of there?” Icestorm asked, “Or are we just supposed to take the box?” Jeremiah questioned, Spyro smiled, “Inside of the box holds special armor,” Spyro explained, “If you are to wear it, it will grant you special power from our great ancestors when needed the most.” Spyro told them, as they opened up the box, they saw the armor and were amazed! “Wow…” Jeremiah said, “It…it looks so legendary, Spyro!” Icestorm said, “Yes, use it wisely, and you will be able to get passed the hardest of times,” Spyro said, “And for sure, you’ll be able to defeat Sub-zero and restore peace to the world!”

Chapter 4: The rise of the destroyer

The next day Icestorm and Jermiah were woken by one of the temple's servants he said "Come with me. The guardians are waiting for you." He leads them to where the others are wating. Spyro says "Sub-zero is coming soon and he is not alone." Icestorn and Jermiah both are suprised. Spyro says "He is with the black dragon called Black Ice. Sub-zero will soon resereact the destroyer and end the world." Icestorm says "We have to stop him Jermia." Just then they all hear a demon voice say "THE END HAS COME!" Teridore says "Sub-zero has returned." Spyro says "Icestorm and Jremiah put on your armor now!" Icestorm and jermiah both run and put on there armor.

The ground starts to shake and crack. Icestorm says "We need to get out of here now!" They all get out in time just as the destroyer comes out of the ground. Spyro says "GO NOW STOP THE DESTROYER!" Icestorm and Jermiah both fly towards the destroyer. Icestorm says "we need to destroy the dark crystal at the heart of the beast Jermiah!"

They both find a open crack and fly towards the heart of the destoryer. They doge rock pillers and lava guisers. They find the center where a huge cavity is surounded by a lake of lava. Icestorm breathes his ice breath at the heart but it melts before it can reach it. Jermiah breathes his fire breath but it does nothindg sence the heart is part lava. Icestorm says "I think I might know what might work." Icestorm starts to glow a light blue color. Jermiag says "Icestorm are you ok?!?!" Icestorm uses his fury which came out of his mouth in a brite flash of light and cold. Icestorm sayes to Jermiah in fury mode "NOW USE YOUR LIGHTNING FURY!!" Jermiah starts to glow a light yellow and sparks start to come off of him like bolts of lightning. Dark clouds start to form and huge bults of lightning come down and hit the heart.

The destoryer lets out a monsterus rawer. The heat explodes and both Icestorm and Jermiah both make it out just in time before the destroyer blows up in a shower of ash and rock. Both Icestorm and Jermiah land near the other guardians. Spyro says "You did it Icestorm and Jermiah you saved the world from the destroyer!" Icestorm and Jermiah both leep for joy. Just then they hear a voice say "YOU WILL NOT STOP ME!"

Chapter 5:The Black Dragon

Icestorm and Jermiah both fly up to see who or what said that. They see a huge black dragon that is ten times there size. Icestorm sayes to Spyro who is flying up with the rest of the guardians "Who is that Spyro?" Spyro says "He is Sub-zero's servent. He is the one who will bring back Sub-zero from convexity!" Icestorm says "We need to stop him Jermiah!" They all go towards the black dragon.

The black dragon sees them and uses his black fury. Icestorm goes into hyper mode and uses his hyper fury. Jermiah goes into hyper fire fury and breathes a wall of fire around the black dragon. Spyro goes into purple fury mode and breathes a bright purple light. Teridore, Voltear, and Cyril all use there furys too. The black dragon lets out a ear percing rore. He falls to the ground. All the other dragons land around him. The black dragon says "you are too late. Sub-zero will come in one year. It is unavoidable. He cannot be stopped! Mow ha ha ha ha ha!" Icestorm breathes his hyper fury destroying the black dragon. Icestorm returns to normal and faints. Jermiah says "Icestorm, Icestorm! Please don't be dead." Spyro coming up next to Icestorm says "It's ok Jermiah, he's not dead. He just fainted because of the great amount of power he had in hyper mode has left him." Spyro picks up Icestorm and puts him on his back and flys to the temple. The others do the same.

The next day Icestorm awoke to Jermiah sleeping near him. Icestorm says " Jermiah?" Jermiah wakes up and says "Ice your finally awake! I was worried about you!" Jermiah hugs his brother. Icestorm says "what happened Jermiah?" Jermiah says "you went into hyper mode and killed the black dragon." Icestorm trys to get up but Jermiah says "stay down you need to save your strength Ice." Icestorm says "did we stop Sub-zero from coming?" Jermiah says I'll let the guardians explain." The others come in the room. Spyro says "no we didn't stop him." Teridore says "Sub-zero will be coming in one year Icestorm." Volter says "yes he will come with all his army, guards, his dragon army." Cyrle says "well with all that aside we need to start training!" Spyro says "yes we do, but for now icestorm and Jermiah need there sleep, for the training starts tomorrow."

Chapter 6: Traning for the final battle

The next morning Spyro tells Icestorm and Jeremiah that it is time to start training, “Icestorm, Jeremiah,” Spyro begins, “It is time to start training once more, are you ready?” Spyro asks as Icestorm and Jeremiah awaken, “Heh, you bet!” Icestorm says, ready to learn, “Then no time to waste, let’s begin!” Spyro says, walking into the training room, “Right, so the two of you young Dragons will be learning a special technique.” Terrador says, “A special technique? What kind?” Jeremiah asks, “It is a special ability that will give you the strength to defeat Sub-zero.” Volteer says, “With no doubt, yes, indeed.” Cyril states “Cool! Let’s try it, Jeremiah!” Icestorm says, “Right,” Spyro begins, “Clear your mind, Icestorm, try to unleash the true Dragon within you.” Spyro says as Icestorm begins to glow a very bright light, “Ha! You’re doing it, Icestorm!” Jeremiah says, however this distracts Icestorm, “Huh?” He says as the white light fades away, “Ah, Icestorm!” Jeremiah shouts as Icestorm falls to the ground, Icestorm passed out! “Oh, no, not again!” Jeremiah says.

The next day Icestorm wakes up and realizes that he didn’t complete his training, “Man, I failed, didn’t I?” Icestorm sighs, “No worries, young Dragon, we still have a while left to train.” Spyro says as he walks back inside of the training room again, “Right! I can do it this time!” Icestorm says, excitedly, “I know you can, bro!” Jeremiah says, “Right, start again, Icestorm, clear you mind and look inside yourself,” Terrador begins, “Feel the power flowing through your body,” Volteer continues, “Yes, let it rise up and unleash the true Dragon within you.” Cyril says, “Now, Icestorm, let the power be exposed!” Spyro finished as Icestorm begins to glow a very bright white as the ground begins to shake! “There you have it, Icestorm! You did it!” Jeremiah happily says, “Now, Icestorm," Spyro begins, "GO, BREATHE YOUR ELEMENT OF LIGHT!!" All of the Guardians say, just then Icestorm breathes a huge wave a white light, lighting up the entire room, easily knocking away all of the training dummies, "Ha! I did it!" Icestorm proudly says, "Exelent job, Icestorm!" Cyril says to him, "Now, time to move on to you, Jeremiah." Volteer says, "Right!" Jeremiah says.

[b]
Icestorm
Icestorm
Spyro the Admin
Spyro the Admin

Gems : 164089
Humor : Enjoy the purple dragon or elce!

Back to top Go down

Dragon Storys Empty Re: Dragon Storys

Post by spyro360 Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:39 pm

amazing job ice
spyro360
spyro360
Hunter the Moderator
Hunter the Moderator

Gems : 43896

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestorm Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks!
Icestorm
Icestorm
Spyro the Admin
Spyro the Admin

Gems : 164089
Humor : Enjoy the purple dragon or elce!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down